- As of 25 May 2018 Poland and other European Union Member States apply the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’ – Polish: ’RODO’.
- Below we present information on the method Fluent sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw processes personal within the Internet website.
II. General Information
- The administrator of the data is the company Fluent sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 64, 02-012 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter referred to as „Fluent”).
- Fluent does not seek for identification of the users of the Internet website.
III. The purpose of the data processing
- The data entered by the user to the Contact Form on the website are processed for the purposes of establishing contact.
- Processing data is carried out on the basis of the legally justified interest, i.e. in accordance with the Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR.
- Data may be processed when it is indispensable to enter into or perform the provisions of the agreement and fulfil legal obligations of the company Fluent, i.e. on the basis of the Article 6 paragraph 1 point b and point c of the GDPR.
- Data may be passed to the entities, by means of which the company Fluent carries out the given aims, including the entities maintaining the IT infrastructure.
- Providing data within the Contact Form is voluntary and for the contractual relations, it is required for concluding the agreement and carrying out its provisions.
- It is possible to file objection to the processing of the data, demanding access to the data, changing, deleting, limiting the processing or transferring.
- The data – in contractual relations – is processes throughout the time of duration of the agreement, and after the termination – within the period resulting from the provisions on archiving and claims’ imitation period.
- Every person has the right to file the letter of complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office. Questions related to the privacy protection in Fluent may be directed to the Inspector of the Data Protection Fluent onto the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV Information collected automatically
1. According to the accepted practice, the server of the Internet website stores the HTTP queries entered onto the server. The viewed resources are identified by means of URL addresses. The detailed information is as follows:
1) Public address of the computer IP, from which the query was sent (it may be the user’s computer – directly)
2) Name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, if possible,
3) The user’s name given during the authorisation process,
4) Time of sending the query,
5) The first row of the HTTP query,
6) The answer code of HTTP,
7) The number of bytes sent by the server,
8) URL address of the previously visited website by the user (referrer link) – in case the transfer to the website of the Office – was the result of searching via a link,
9) Information about the web browser,
10) Information about mistakes which happened at realization of the HTTP transaction.
2. Data, referred to in the Point 1, is collected by the cookie files, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system may be recorded in the logs of the server.
4. The permission for storing and obtaining access to cookies by Fluent on your device, is expressed as the User, by means of settings of the browser installed on your device. If you wish to delete the existing cookie files from your device, you can do it by using options of your web browser. If you wish to delete individual cookie files, you can search for them by options of the web browser by means of entering the word: ‘fluent’.
5. Fluent uses the kinds of cookies pointed out below (unless, provided otherwise):
1) Indispensable cookie files – the files – which are of key importance, enabling the users to move around the Internet Website and the using this function, such as access to safe areas on the Internet website. Without these cookies, the Internet website, which is used by the user, may not flash properly on the screen. These are the cookies of the registered users – unique identification given to each user, used for its identification during the visit on the Internet Website as well as when returning to the website.
2) Efficiency cookies – collecting information about how users use the Internet website, which parts of the website they visit most frequently, as well as whether they receive messages about the mistakes on the internet websites. Data collected by these cookie files is anonymous and is used for the proper functioning of the Internet website.
3) Functional cookie files – registering the choices made by the users (such as the name of the user, language or region, in which the users are located). These files may also be used to memorise the changes, made by the user, e.g. the change of the size and the font of the text and other components of the Internet Website, which can be edited. Information collected by the cookie files, the company Fluent may use in order to identify the behaviours of users and providing access to the content).
6. Google Analytics, referred to in Point 2, is the system of internet analysis, providing insight into the motion of the Internet website – applied – in order to run marketing activities.
7. Web Beacon, referred to in Point 2, is the file used for monitoring user’s activity on the website or to check the e-mail address of the receiver of the content send by the user via the website, when the message containing the file Web Beacon is open.
V. Links to other websites
VI. Use of data collected automatically.
1. Data collected automatically the Fluent company uses in order to:
1) Ensure proper functioning, configuration, safety and reliability of the website;
2) Monitoring the state of the session,
3) Adjusting the flashed information to the user’s preferences, or
4) analyses, statistics, research and audit of the views of the Internet website. Collective summaries of such statistics do not comprise any features identifying the user.
2. Data, referred to in Point 1, is not associated with concrete people viewing the website. They are used first and foremost for the aims of administering the website.
3. The collected data is stored for indefinite time as supplementary material necessary for administering the website. Information comprised herein is not revealed to anyone except for persons entitled to administer the server and the network of the Company.
VII. Contact information
- For any additional questions and information connected with the Cookies Policy, please e-mail the address of our company Fluent: email@example.com
VIII. Final provisions
- The rules determined in the Cookies Policy shall be the subject of the Polish Law.
 Regulation of the European Parliament(EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC